So had roast dinner yesterday with a nice bit of pork and there was plenty of pork leftover.
Monday night, can’t be bothered cooking TBH but we’ve decided were trying to cook more food from scratch….and there’s that pork sitting in the fridge!
Great way to use up leftover pork roast from. Serve with rice or chips.
- 300g Leftover pork roast sliced
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 4 chopped Spring Onions desperate white and greens
- 1 birds eye chilli
- 1 Tsp cornflower
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp hot chilli powder
- 1/2 Tsp ground ginger
- Black Pepper
- Fry Light
- Spray with fry Light and set pan to medium heat. .
- Add spring onion whites and red pepper, fry for 3 mins
- Add chopped chilli and half garlic powder, fry 1 mins
- Season pork with plenty of freshly ground black pepper
- In a separate dish mix cornflour and water until dissolved. Then mix in honey and soy sauce.
- Add pork to pan spraying with plenty of fry Light.Add rest of garlic, chilli powder and ginger, fry till warmed through.
- Add soy sauce / honey mix and fry for a couple of minutes
- Serve straight away
© 2021 Copyright Frugal Dad